|Job Ref:||204592388||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
We have an urgent requirement for an Air Tightness Engineer in West Yorkshire to join a dynamic engineering firm that provides air leakage testing, air pressure monitoring and acoustic surveys to the construction market. Either based in Leeds area and home based, your main purpose of the role would be to carry out site air tightness and leakage testing.|
* Degree in an Engineering, scientific and technical related discipline.
* Previous working experience in air tightness.
* Up to date knowledge of legislation surrounding air tightness such as; building regulations, EcoHomes and Code for sustainable homes.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Driving license.
* Carrying out all sites testing in line with company procedures and guidelines.
* Transporting equipment from test to laboratory.
* Liaising with site contacts and clients.
* Preparing and testing test methodologies.
* Setting up equipment and instrumentation.
* Undertaking tests in line with BS EN 138929, ATTMA TS1, TSL1, TSL2 and other regulations.
* Collating, interpreting and analysis of data.
* Report writing.
* Providing remedial advice in the event of test failures.
* Competitive starting salary.
* Flexible benefits.
* Company car.
* Excellent career prospects.
* Dynamic and friendly working environment.
* Flexible working times.
Key words - Air Tightness, Air Leakage, Building Regulations, Construction, EcoHomes, Sustainable, Air Pressure testing, contracting services, Building Regulations Part L ( Residential and Commercial Air Pressure Testing, SAP, SBEM, EPCs) and Part E (Sound Insulation (Acoustic) Design and Testing), Design & Consultancy, Residential Air Pressure Testing, Commercial Air Pressure Testing, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Wakefield.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Air test sector please contact Amir Gharaati of Penguin Recruitment directly on (Apply online only). Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we'll call you back. Emails to