|Job Ref:||204592091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£45000 - £47000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:25|
Senior Engineer - Housing/Residential|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join a Residential Housing developer in their Cheltenham office;
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer with over 10 years' experience (ideally with a housing developer) to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
* Undertake thorough investigations into the infrastructure requirements of land opportunities allocated to them and ensure that results of investigations are communicated effectively to the relevant regional stakeholders.
* Establish most cost effective and timely means of delivering necessary infrastructure to potential land acquisitions and prepare necessary reports accordingly.
* Be responsible for the delivery of all civil engineering designs and solutions to the region's developments.
* Ensure that all necessary technical approvals and legal agreements are in place as efficiently as possible.
* Prepare appropriate engineering drawings
* To provide technical assistance to junior staff within the department.
* Previous experience within development in a construction environment
* Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
* Understanding of local government
* Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
* On offer to the successful Engineering Manager is a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted