|Job Ref:||204592057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£0 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
Land Manager/Senior Land Manager - Housing|
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Land Manager/Senior Land Manager to join there innovative team. The role will be covering the whole of the North West.
As a candidate to be considered for this role you must have a solid track record of Land acquisition, a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder. Preferably you will reside in the North West area which will allow you to have a good Knowledge of the area. The attitude you posses will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
* Pro-actively identify and progress partnership schemes.
* To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
* Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
* Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunities
Excellent package for the right candidate is on offer, with an immediate start.
A highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Benefits (dependant on experience) also the option of a car or car allowance and benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence