|Job Ref:||204592055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Car, Pension, Life insurance, 26 day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
Site Agent Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Infrastructure|
Our client is a large civil engineering contractor based in the South East, they are seeking to take on a dynamic and highly driven Site Agent with civil engineering and groundworks experience.
* To efficiently manage safety, quality, cost, programme performance on a large sized construction
* project or on a number of smaller construction projects.
* Primary site contact for the client and public
* Co-ordinate and control day to day management of site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of sub-contractors including H&S, inducting the workforce, carrying out morning briefings.
* Maintaining strict quality control procedures and visual inspection of the works
* Ensuring Diaries are kept up to date and reviewed with the QS.
* Review costs weekly with the Contracts Manager
* Keeping to time and cost and meeting regulatory requirements.
* Managing the Site team and ensure appropriate competence is maintained.
* Experience of Roads, Drainage, Groundworks, Earthworks and Structures preferable.
* Preferably will have an Degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum but working
* knowledge and experience equally relevant.
* Extensive knowledge of NEC, ICE and JCT
* IT literate
* Good communication skills
* Pro-active problem solver
* Team Player
Our client is a civil engineering contractor based in the South East that targets projects £1m plus. The company has been trading for over 50 years as a specialist sub contractor providing a Groundworks, Civil Engineering, Bridges, Infrastructure, Roads and Utilities service to the built environment. The company has a strong senior management team in place to make sure the business stays on the right path, keeps progressing and that they always take care of their people. They are privately owned and current turnover is around £75M.
Competitive salary, company car, pension, life assurance, 26 days annual leave. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for Alex Burgess or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)