|Job Ref:||204592054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Northumberland||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Our client, has an exciting opportunity to join an established multi-disciplinary team and assist in the development of their stack emission monitoring teams in Northumbria. The company has UKAS / MCERTS accreditation for a wide range of pollutants also undertakes air quality and odour monitoring and workplace monitoring work. |
Due to a significant workload increase our client requires an additional experienced Team Leader. They must be MCERTS Level 2/TE1 qualified and preferably also hold TEs 3 & 4.
You will be providing its emission monitoring services to a wide range of industrial clients, environmental and engineering consultancies throughout the UK & Ireland with occasional international work.
Experience / Requirements
* The relevant MCERTS qualifications and experience.
* Strong team working, interpersonal and communication skills to enable independent and monitoring team work.
* Experience of liaising with legislators e.g. Local Authorities and the Environment Agency.
* Ideally with good all round emission monitoring experience including monitoring of emissions from combustion plant, engines and flares.
* Full clean driving licence (a leased van will be provided with fuel card).
* The post will require you to undertake, as Team Leader, a wide range of site based work primarily in the fields of stack emission monitoring, air quality and workplace monitoring both throughout the UK and also overseas, as and when required. This includes mobilisation of the personnel and equipment required for the works, preparation of Site Reviews, SSPs and Risk Assessments, liaison with customers, undertaking the site works including the management of staff on site, data reporting and report review.
* The management, training and development of site personnel on a day to day basis and assistance in the training of new staff.
* Assistance in the management and auditing of our UKAS ISO 17025/MCERTS quality systems.
* Your role will also involve some element of marketing / sales, primarily through quality project management, liaison with Clients, undertaking site visits and producing and reviewing quotations where required.
On offer is an excellent starting salary, flexible benefits package and excellent career progession.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Air Quality sector please contact Amir Gharaati of Penguin Recruitment directly on (Apply online only). Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we'll call you back. Emails to:
Key words - MCERTS, STACK, EMISSIONS, AIR QUALITY, POLLUTANT, TECHNICIAN, ENGINEER, LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, UKAS, ENVIRONMENTAL, NORTH EAST. TE1, TE2, TE3, TE4, HEALTH AND SAFETY, TECHNICAL ENDORSEMENTS, MONITORING, PRACTITIONER, North East