|Job Ref:||204592041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Programme Manager - Network - Cisco - Civils / Construction - London|
Are you an experienced Programme Manager with strong Network experience within Civils / Construction environments. If so please apply to a brand new 12 month contract engagement based in London for one of the worlds largest IT Services and Technology providers.
Our client are providing a major Network Solution to one of the UK's leading sporting associations and require a highly experienced Programme Manager in order to hit the ground running.
You will ideally have the following experience:
* Strong Experience as a Programme Manager.
* Excellent Cisco Network experience.
* Previous and recent experience of providing Cisco Network Solutions in a Programme Management capacity within a heavy Civils / Construction environment.
* Previous experience of working within large IT Outsourcing organisations an advantage.
* (Desirable but not essential) Possess a Programme Management certification such as MSP or PgMP
All applicants must be able to gain Baseline Clearance ie be a UK resident and based in the UK for 5 over years.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please apply by contacting Patrick at Project People on (Apply online only)) or attach your CV in response to this ad. Alternatively please e-mail Patrick directly on
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy