|Job Ref:||204592013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Senior Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy|
A rare and exciting opportunity to join the Project Management team of a dynamic Multi- Disciplinary Construction Consultancy based in South Bank. The Senior Project Manager will be heading up and helping run projects within the Healthcare, Education sectors as well as Housing, Retail and Commercial.
The successful Senior Project Manager will be joining a Multi-Discipline Construction Consultancy offering Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Employer's Agent, Health, Safety and Environmental Services (including Principal Designer role), Site Inspectors and 3D CAD and BIM Services.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be heading up Projects on Two Theatres and one of Britain's most famous Tennis courts as well as a few others, the Senior Project Manager will need a variation of NEC and JCT contract experience on projects up to and over £40m.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors and Associates as well as handling high-end projects and running teams of your own within the above sectors. The successful SPM will have the relevant qualifications or be working towards gaining these relevant accreditations. (MRICS, MAPM, APC ect..) Your responsibilities will include;
* Overseeing Construction Projects across the residential sectors, from inception to completion. With the option to diversify further down the line.
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
* Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
* Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
* £50,000 - £65,000 pa
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 26 days' holiday
* Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
London - Construction Consultancy - Health - Commercial - Education - Sports & Leisure - Arts & Heritage - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Senior Project Manager