|Job Ref:||204591987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nuneaton||Address:||Post Code:||CV11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
This exciting new role comes within the Planning department of a large telecommunications company within the Nuneaton area.
We are looking for a candidate who will able to maintain and support the field based installation management team by providing back office support.
You will be:
* Work task routing
* Jeopardy management
* Telephone and system support
* Client liaison
* Key performance measure reporting
* Pre-calling and customer appointment confirmation
* Booking and monitoring of Permits & Opening Notices
* Communicating notice status to field
* Manage FPN's
* Produce FPN reports
* Raising/modifying/validating permits with local authorities
* Produce noticing status reports; manage defect reworks
* Jeopardy Management of Field Activities
* opening & closing notices and managing Eton & Symology work streams
Ideally you will have/be:
* experience of working with Eton or Symology
* Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
* Recognised academic training such as a Degree course
* Working knowledge of pc systems & client liaison protocols and experience of noticing & customer liaison.
* Well organised and efficient
* Be able to work to deadlines while delivering exceptional customer service
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)