|Job Ref:||204591926||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£325 - £350/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Project Manager - Rail - M&E - Contract - Hertfordshire|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Project Manager with M&E experience within rail. Our client is a leading rail company who are seeing continued success and growth. The contract is initially for 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the rail industry on M&E projects.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager within rail.
- M&E experience - Ideally electrical bias.
- Experience working on projects involving substations is desirable but not essential.
- Able to support the project delivery teams in the office but also work on site as required.
- Experience dealing with the end client.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place next week.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques