|Job Ref:||204591977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Experienced Plant Sales Executive |
Salary: £25,000+ (Depending on experience)
If you are an ambitious, results driven sales professional then you might just be the person we're looking for!
Our award winning company is expanding rapidly and we are offering the right candidate the opportunity to be a big part of our exciting future.
Our client are an award winning, fast growing, successful company that is looking for further significant growth.
The company is based in the heart of Bristol and we are looking for someone in this key role to help them achieve their continued growth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an established with a team of friendly, dynamic individuals who are passionate about delivering an exemplary service to all customers.
They would like to continue their growth and success and will reward individuals that contribute towards the goals they are aiming for.
* Our client is looking for a competent Sales Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You'll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
* The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service.
* We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
* The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
* Manage the entire sales cycle from generating initial leads and enquiries, identifying new business prospects, visiting potential customers for new business to providing quotations, negotiating terms and closing sales.
* Develop and maintain sales plans which focus your time and efforts on achieving the Company's sales targets and overall business goals.
* Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships • Gather market and client information and provide feedback on buying trends, anticipating any new tender opportunities
* Present products and services to prospective clients
* Provide professional after-sales support to maintain strong client loyalty
* Remain in frequent contact with clients to continue to understand their needs and seek opportunities for the Company to fulfill these through additional services
* Respond to any client queries or concerns swiftly and resolve issues quickly in order to maintain client satisfaction and uphold the Company's reputation.
* Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data Requirements
* Hungry, highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys the challenge of business development and a degree of independence.
* Proven experience (at least 3 years) in a sales/customer service role with an outstanding track record in new business development. Ideally the experience will have been gained within the Construction, Waste or Hire industries.
* Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels, persuasive and credible. Adaptable, flexible, able to thrive on challenges whilst handling a multitude of tasks and responsibilities.
* Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
* Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
* Highly organized with effective personal planning, time management and self-management to achieve specific goals.
* A strong business acumen, able to understand the market & your customers and what they want and need & how they work. Knowing what your competitors are up to; so the connection between what we 'could do' and what we 'should do' become clear.
* Enthusiastic and passionate
* Degree in business administration, sales or marketing desirable
If you would like to apply for this role then please in the 1st instance send your CV to