|Job Ref:||204591850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Witney||Address:||Post Code:||OX28||Salary:||£11.50 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:24|
Responsibilities may include: |
* Offering technical support to the manufacturing team to maintain production output and yields at acceptable levels.
* Performing investigations of Product Release Test failures, which may include visual inspection and SEM analysis of product and analysis of release test data.
* Supporting daily monitoring of manufacturing performance variables
* Supporting weekly monitoring of Product Release Test data
* Leading/Supporting improvement projects as required
Applicants will need:
* GCSE's in Maths, English and Science
Ideally Applicants need:
* To be organised and practical in work approach and able to flex to changing priorities
* Good organisational skills with the ability to manage their own personal workload
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel
Please submit your CV or call (Apply online only) for more information.
Adecco are an equal opportunity employer and operate as a recruitment agency.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer