|Job Ref:||204591819||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£13.50 - £15.00/hour||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:24|
£13.50-£15.00 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Burnley
* Setting up of key packaging machines in accordance with our SOP.
* To assist in the planned maintenance schedule of the key packaging machines and also repairing said machines when necessary.
* Strong communication skills with management, engineers and all packaging staff to ensure smooth running of all packaging lines is essential.
* Engineer must be able to work on their own and be able to evaluate situations and rely on their skills to make decisions on the smooth running of the packaging lines.
* Engineer must be able to work closely with QA to maintain the Company's high quality standards.
* Engineer must adhere to all Company Health and Safety procedures.
* Engineer must have and maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
* Basic engineering/setting background essential. Full training will also be given.
* The right attitude and the flexibility to adapt to any situation are key skills required for this role.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business