|Job Ref:||204591796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Senior Software Tester - Manchester - £32,000|
An award winning international gaming and gambling company, with a market presence throughout the UK and Europe, are seeking a Senior Software Tester, with strong communication skills, to join their very talented team.
A large, international company, that supply gaming software to a wide range of entertainment companies worldwide, urgently seek the suitable Senior Software Tester to join their team. They employ over 2,000 people in offices around the world and this hugely successful company is defying the current trend by expanding their operation globally and increasing market share and turnover.
Role: Senior Software Tester
Experience: 4+ Years System Testing Experience, Windows testing environment, Test Case Management Software, Bug/issue tracking software e.g JIRA, BugZilla
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Location: Manchester, commutable from Salford, Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Swinton, Bolton, Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool, Wigan
As a Senior Software Tester you role will be to ensure all released software is functionally complete, stable and tested in a timely manner. You will need to understand the product range, the various methods of deployment and client requirements.
* Test case/plan development and execution
* Development/QA process improvement
* Ensure all products are of the highest quality before release.
* Perform the testing (functional, UI, regression, performance, usability, sanity checking) with a good eye for detail.
* Mentoring/supervising of junior testers including taking responsibility for their work.
* Preparing and configuring test environments including recommendation of new hardware and software when necessary.
* 4 Years System Testing experience
* 4 years testing in a Windows environment
* Expert with test case management software (quality centre, enterprise tester)
* Bug/issue tracking software (JIRA, BugZilla etc.)
* Ability to work on multiple projects in an agile environment.
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Nathan on (Apply online only) to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Games Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis