|Job Ref:||204591766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
A Design Coordinator from a Civil Engineer background is needed to take full responsibility of potential new developments or phases through the full development cycle to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved for successful handover.
• Preconstruction planning in relation to health and safety & procurement
• Monitoring tender issues, costs, monthly budgets
• Programming the laying of on-site service mains
• Inspecting and appraisal of land opportunities
• Overseeing land surveys and technical investigations
• Monitoring progress of application drawings
• Working in partnership with Architects
• Liaising with Local Authorities
About the Client:
My client is a well-established and proven national residential developer producing a mixed portfolio of developments including new build housing as well as affordable housing units. With a first class approach to customer care they have a long history of success and excellent reputation for creating sustainable relationships with local authorities and the communities in which they develop.
The ideal candidate will be from an engineering background with a minimum of 3 years experience of working for with a private house builder or a housing based contractor.
Personal Attributes to Include:
• Ability to prioritise
• Capable of working as part of, leading and co-ordinating a team
• Effective negotiator
• Confident communicator
About the Offer: £42,000 - £48,000 + Bonus + Car + Pension
Please ensure that your CV illustrates that you have the skill-set required in the role/person brief outlined above.
"PSD Property is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Land, Technical, Commercial, and Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call (Apply online only) and ask for a member of the Property team