|Job Ref:||204591746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
A top engineering client based on the central belt is looking to recruit a Site Manager with a strong electrical background for a long-term contract.|
About the role:
- You will be responsible for managing transmission project site works
- You will be responsible for planning work, materials and checking quality of installations.
- Organise and supervise contractors
- Ensure site quality, safety and inspections are adhered to.
What you will need:
- Experience of HV Substation Projects
- Experience of Cable Projects
- Previous CDM knowledge & experience.
- Scottish Power Authorisations (SPA) are beneficial.
What`s in it for you:
- This is a long-term contract opportunity