|Job Ref:||204591629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Maintenance Manager - Brighton |
£35,000 Salary + 15% Company Bonus + Mobile phone
£40k O.T.E + Lots progression opportunity
Working days Mon-Fri
I am currently working with a market leading business that has a global turnover of £30bn and employ over 300,000 people worldwide.
My Client currently have 100+ Sites in the UK and are still rapidly growing and investing in new premises.
Right now they are looking at building a brand new Maintenance team for their 2 year old Brighton premises starting with an experienced Maintenance Manager.
Benefits of this position:
• Day shift's Mon-Fri -7:30am-4:30pm.
• Completely Autonomous role, you will implement your own PPM system, Maintenance plan, training and Recruitment whilst meeting KPI's.
• Fast track progression opportunities- You could quickly progress through the business as they are rapidly growing.
My Client immediately requires a Maintenance Engineer with the following experience:
• Had exposure to a senior Engineering position this could be: Senior Engineer, Chargehand, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manager etc.
• Background as a Mechanical Engineer either Fitting, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance/Service or general engineering.
• Experience working with Industrial Machinery - this could be: Quarry, Mining, Cement, Recycling, EX forces, Food, Conveyors etc