|Job Ref:||204591734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Junior IT Helpdesk Administrator|
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £14K DOE + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - 37 hours per week
If you are an enthusiastic and hardworking graduate or college leaver looking to kick start your career in an IT environment where you will be exposed to a wide range of systems and technologies, please take a look at our offering.
Online Direct is the UK`s leading intermediary for B2B energy sales, and our staff and innovation have enabled us to successfully grow our business over the last 20 years. A great opportunity has come up in our fast paced and rapidly growing IT department.
If you have an interest in computers, build your own machines or help out family and friends with computer issues, this role is for you.
• To answer incoming helpdesk calls and provide a professional and knowledgeable approach to both internal staff and external customers
• Administer the helpdesk system(s) - to log, monitor, action and escalate issues as appropriate
• Assisting with the daily maintenance of the company's systems
• Monitor and ensure areas of the network are operating as expected
• Any ad-hoc duties as required
• Interest in IT with a willingness to learn and develop within the role
• Ideally you will hold an IT related degree or BTEC qualification
• Flexibility to work between the hours of 08.00-18.30 on weekdays, and on occasions weekends/evenings
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Competent IT skills (Windows 7-10, Office Suite)
• Good problem solving and analysis skills
• Some experience in fixing/assisting with computer problems an advantage but not essential
• Experience with Server software and/or Linux desirable
• Competitive Salary with annual review
• Bonus Scheme
• Career development and on-going training
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Company Pension (effective mid 2016) / Childcare Vouchers / Free Parking / Employee Reward Schemes/Team Incentive Days
Please apply including a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your current salary details. Successful
Applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.
Keywords: IT Graduate, Helpdesk Administrator, IT Helpdesk, IT Helpdesk Administrator, 1st Line Support, Helpdesk, desktop support, Technical support