|Job Ref:||204591566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:00|
Accounts Payable Assistant|
My client is a global leader in the world of power generation and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. They are currently recruiting for a number of Accounts Payable Assistants on Temporary Ongoing Contracts based in Stafford.
* Process invoices received both from external vendors and internal vendors for the business within agreed timelines
* Support the generation of payment runs and obtain required approvals
* Assist with monthly Supplier statement reconciliations
* Build a thorough working knowledge of the ERP, associated systems and end-to-end B2P processes
* Monitor the on hold invoices taking all necessary action to ensure all discounts are received and the invoices are paid within the contractual payment terms
* Working with Buyers, requestors, sourcing to ensure processes are followed and issues relating to the resolution of invoice queries for the above businesses are resolved in a timely manner and within payment terms
Ideally you will be:
* Capable of forging strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues and work effectively with others
* Proven analytical skills
* Organized with ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
* Embrace change in response to new information and in different or unexpected circumstances
* Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
* Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum computer Literacy: MS Office, Excel, Oracle or SAP
To apply, please send an upto date CV to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)