|Job Ref:||204591543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum company van, overtime, mobile & more||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
CDI AndersElite are currently recruiting an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a large Facilities Management provider to cover Edinburgh and the East of Scotland. Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance with additional small works as and when required - for all gas services within commercial premises. This is a mobile position, where you will work as part of a team of engineers across various disciplines; to ensure all contract requirements and client needs are met within agreed SLA's.|
Your main duties will include:
* Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance for heating and building systems within commercial premises.
* Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns for all heating and building systems within commercial premises.
* Ensure all maintenance programs are completed within agreed times and service level agreements.
* Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
* Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
* Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate must have:
* Qualified Engineer within a relevant discipline
* Hold commercial gas certificates - COCN1, CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICP1, TPCP1
* Holding either electrical or HVAC qualifications would be desirable also
* Previous experience of carrying out planned preventative and reactive maintenance on heating and building systems within a commercial environment.
* Full UK driving licence
* Happy to obtain a Disclosure Scotland if required.
The package on offer is:
* £30,000 to £34,000 per annum
* Company vehicle
* On- Call