|Job Ref:||204591517||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£85000 - £130000/annum £8k CA + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Project Director - Residential Developer - West London |
Our client is looking to appoint a Project Director for Phase 2 of their £300 million project in West London.
The entire project, once completed, will deliver over 350 units across a multitude of RC frame blocks that range from 4 to 20 storeys. As a Project Director you will lead the entire phase from pre-construction through build and ultimately handover. This phase will involve dealing with TFL and the local authority.
The primary responsibilities for the Project Director are to:
* Manage the Phase 2's site based team
* Manage up to 5 Build, 2 Technical and 2 Commercial staff
* Lead pre-construction for Phase 2
* Liaise with the stakeholders including TFL
* Report to a Production Director
* Senior Project Manager and / or Project Director
* Experience with a residential developer and / or main contractor
* Must have RC frame and new build residential experience
* Experience with heavy civils is desirable
* Commutable to West London
Salary + package:
* Base salary from £85k to £130k
* £8k car allowance
* Annual Bonus
* Private Healthcare (Family)
To discuss the Project Director vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity