|Job Ref:||204591399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£0 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Site Manager |
£55k + package
One of our biggest clients, a 5 star housebuilder, is currently seeking a Site Manager to oversee a brand new development in Leicester.
The client pride themselves on their exceptional build quality and customer care standards, which has earnt them a reputation as one of the best house builders in the country.
The multi-award winning developer are looking for an established Site Manager to continue to maintain, and build upon, their already fantastic name.
Project will consist of 100 units, 2 and 3 bed, traditional build houses in Leicester
Site Manager Role
The role will be most suitable for a loyal, proven and ambitious Site Manager, with experience delivering projects to the highest of standards, and doing so within strict health, safety and environmental expectations. With all houses expected to be finished to an award winning standard, the Site Manager is required to achieve this from plot to plot.
Typical duties would include:
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Organising trades and labour
* Calling off materials
* Driving project forward
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* Speculative build background
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Experience managing high spec sites
* Exceptional Leadership and organisational skills
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV