|Job Ref:||204591480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Assistant Site Manager |
£40k + package
One of our biggest clients, a huge national developer, is currently seeking an ambitious Assistant Site Manager to work alongside the Number 1 on a large development in Leicester.
The client is a 5 star builder, prioritising their customer aftercare and quality of the houses they build over all else so these must be of high importance to any candidates.
100 unit, traditional build site in Leicester, consisting of 2 and 3 bed houses.
Assistant Site Manager Duties
The role is best suited to a driven, ambitious and proven Assistant Site Manager, looking to really progress in their career. A track record of delivering projects to standard and within high expectations of quality are essential.
* Reporting to the Site Manager
* Overseeing Health and Safety procedures
* material delivery and cost control
* managing budgets and ability to work to clear deadlines
* Sub-contractor procurement and management
* Attending occasional client meetings
* Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
* Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
* Experience on larger sites
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Speculative new build experience
* Real drive to develop
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV