|Job Ref:||204591465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum 27 Hols + 18% Pension||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
IT Support Analyst - Linux - Webservers - IIS - Apache - Tomcat - DevOps|
An IT Managed Service company who specialise in the government not-for-profit & charity sectors are looking for an IT Support specialist with the following experience:
* Working knowledge webservers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Jetty), operating systems (Redhat, CentOS, Windows), and Virtualised environments.
* Experience of ITIL Service Desk and Incident Management processes
* Basic understanding of .Net (C#), Java, PHP, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Active Directory (querying).
Core responsibilities/list of duties:
* Provide expert 2nd line support application services to customers, owning and resolving application issues/implementations to a high standard within applicable SLAs.
* Conduct in-depth analysis of reported incidents/service requests taking steps to recreate problems in local environments when needed.
* Resolve incidents/service requests either using knowledge base of known problems or finding solutions to new / unique problems.
* Create and maintain documentation of known problems and solutions in the knowledge base (both internal and external).
* Liaise with customers throughout the investigation/resolution process gathering information to assist with diagnosis, advising on solutions and providing updates. Pro-actively identify when direct contact with customers (e.g. a teleconference and/or remote session) is required.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now