|Job Ref:||204591420||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car Allowance + OTE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Job Title: New Business Sales - Mobile Enterprise Sales |
Location: Home based with travel (South England preferable)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 40k OTE + Car Allowance
This role is working for one of the UK's leading independent providers of managed communications services. They help organisations transform ICT into a strategic asset to support growth, enhance agility and efficiency, boost collaboration and deliver competitive advantage. Their flexible, integrated communications services encompass IP and mobile telephony, converged networks, unified communications, contact centres and document solutions.
The Mobility New Business Sales individual is a senior member of the successful Sales Team who will be required to play a pivotal role in managing leading accounts as well as driving new business to valued Mobile clients.
The Mobility Sales Manager will have people-management responsibility and will be expected to guide and coach these individuals to over achieve against their sales targets and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for achieving a revenue retention target and a new business target (from existing accounts)
- Ensure that "contracted", "committed" and "identified" revenues are closed
- Maximise incremental revenue opportunities
- Margin improvements and efficiencies
- Proven experience in generating new business of Mobile accounts
- Proven new business sales experience
- Experience working with an established reseller
- Ideally having worked with accounts for companies such as O2, GiffGaff
- Outstanding client relationship management
- Strong experience of Mobile retention
If you are looking for a role in a fast growing company, with training and career development opportunities and a great working environment, then please apply now. Or alternatively if you would like more information feel free to contact Luke at Omni on (Apply online only)