|Job Ref:||204591356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Conrad Consulting is currently working in close partnership with a leading Building Services consultancy to find Electrical Design Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team.|
This well-established consultancy has an excellent reputation for providing top quality mechanical and electrical design. With nationally recognised clientele and a steady stream of returning clients it is easy to see why they have achieved steady growth over the past decade. Their specialisms include iconic retail developments, holiday sites, laboratories and hospitals - with their projects coming in from all areas of the UK.
The successful Electrical Engineer will be working from junior through to senior level with role responsibilities commensurate to position offered. Junior Engineers will be mainly number crunching although there will be ample opportunity for you to become actively involved with client meetings and design input. Intermediate and Senior level engineers will need to be capable of mentoring Junior team members with those at a Senior level engaging with clients and leading projects.
* A relevant building services or engineering qualification ideally up to degree level.
* Chartered or working towards becoming so (Senior Level Only)
* Knowledge of MagiCad Essential
* Knowledge of Revit, IES, & Amtech desirable
* Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience.
* Excellent benefits package.
* Working for a relaxed consultancy who value their staff