|Job Ref:||204591315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Project Engineer (Electrical Engineer) - Water Industry - Essex - Circa £40,000 Annual Salary + Company Car + 6% Matched Contributory Pension + 33 Days Holiday |
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing company within the water industry. They provide a specialist service in all aspects of water care, analysis, treatment and associated equipment maintenance. These services include environmental management, energy management, plant and infrastructure maintenance and emergency response.
Due to business growth they are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join an expanding team responsible for the timely delivery of projects.
Responsible for the contract management of M&E contracts including:
* Submission of tenders
* Electrical and mechanical design
* Sourcing and sub-contracting of plant,
* The production of quality plans and health and safety plans in accordance with CDM regulations
* Educated to degree or HND/C level in an electrical discipline
* Experience in the water/wastewater related industry
* Proficient in the use of CAD for the production of design drawings
* Experience of 3D-modelling and the use of computer packages for the sizing of power cables and the production of test certificates in accordance with IEE regulations
* Have the ability to prioritise and manage complex workloads, working within budget/deadline parameters
* Have a positive, problem solving mind set with a strong work ethic and a flexible approach.
Points of Appeal
* Circa £40,000 annual salary DOE
* Company car or car allowance
* 33 days holiday
* Up to 6% matched contributory pension
Job Titles Considered - Design Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer
Please apply now or if you would like more details please contact Astra Rogerson in our Manchester Office in the first instance !!!!
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy