|Job Ref:||204591289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
JOB TITLE: UX Specialist|
DURATION: 6 months + option to further extend the contract
DAILY RATE: Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this vacancy prior to project commencement
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a talented UX Specialist to join a dynamic UX team to help support our Client's Software Application development teams to increase their level of user experience expertise and also aid in the provision of a better user experience service to a number of transformational programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
* Build relationships with business user communities that encourage user engagement in user experience design.
* Work with business analysts to understand requirements and conduct user research sessions to inform user experience design.
* Produce intuitive and creative user interface designs including visual appearance, layout and user interactions to meet requirements.
* Produce wireframes and interface mock ups to reflect user interface design and conduct user trials to confirm product fit.
* Work with software developers to communicate designs and inform software builds.
* Work with testers to inform testing approach.
* Provide coaching and skills transfer to Client staff to increase their level of user experience (UX) expertise to enable them to provide a better user experience service to the transformation programmes.
For this role the UX Specialist will be required to be very much hands-on and flexible to changes. They must also demonstrate the following essential skills:
* Demonstrable experience of creative design work. The successful candidate would need to show a portfolio of previous work (this can include wireframes, rich pictures, screenshots, as long as they were responsible for the design of those screenshots, logos, branding concepts, graphics, illustrations, anything that shows off their talent at a glance)
* Demonstrate good experience of user experience design work on software products.
* Demonstrate good experience of requirements analysis/market or customer research.
* Solid experience of delivering UX design work for Agile Software development projects.
* Ability to provide coaching and skills transfer to Client staff and define standards and working practices to be followed in the future.
*** Please note: DV security clearance is required for this vacancy ***
We would highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying to avoid any disappointment.
Duration: 6 months + option to further extend the contract
Daily Rate: Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us