|Job Ref:||204591230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a number of Specialist Engineers to join a large UK based Pharmaceutical and Consumer Goods Manufacturer, to be based in Nottinghamshire on a full time, permanent basis. This company has a portfolio of over 750 Over-the-Counter medicines, medical devices, biocides, cosmetics and nutritional supplements. This is an exciting time for the company as they are expanding their team to support their ambitious new product development pipeline.|
The roles are primarily on days but flexibility is required to cover shifts as and when required. My client is looking to run an assessment centre on September 20th so time is of the essence.
The client offers a competitive salary, an excellent and flexible benefits package is on offer including pension scheme, annual bonus subject targets, 25 days' holiday and more.
The company offers a supportive environment where you are able to build your skills and expertise in order to take ownership of your own development and progression.
You will take ownership for all the efficient maintenance, repair and improvement of equipment, planned and non-planned activities to maximise our plant capability.
The role requires a high level of flexibility in relation to working patterns due to the nature of the role requirements. There will be strong emphasis on keeping up to date with the latest technologies and processes.
Further responsibilities of this Specialist Engineers will include:
- You will be responsible for delivering line OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) by providing proactive engineering support and applying your specialist knowledge in the event of plant failure.
- You will undertake major equipment overhauls to ensure equipment performs to the required OEM (original equipment manufacturer) standards, continuously improving and delivering the maintenance strategy.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of key projects across our business.
As an Specialist Engineers, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Ideally you will be apprentice trained with a recognised engineering qualification that provides expertise in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering. It is desirable to have additional engineering qualifications such as HNC/HND, or first degree
- need to have strong electrical capabilities, 17th edition qualified
• Demonstrable knowledge of key plant and equipment or specialist in an engineering discipline i.e PLC, Instrumentation, pneumatics
• Ability to build constructive work relationships & work as part of a team
• Ability to plan, prioritise & organise designated workload, reflecting on activity to ensure best practice & continuous improvement
CK Engineers an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37013 in all correspondence