|Job Ref:||204591227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lewisham||Address:||Post Code:||SE13||Salary:||£200 - £275/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
We are looking for a Lead Mac Engineer to provide IT support services to Apple mac users in the business.|
Ideal candidate should be able to work well within a team and be able to work well under pressure. It is a client facing role and they should have good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Part of the role will involve working on a help desk.
Key skills required
* Be able to build and configure OS X El Capitan and workstations
* Ability to troubleshoot problems with creative applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Quark, Extensis etc
* Strong Mac deployment skills
* Mac Administration skills
* Experience with Munki
* Knowledge of setting up hosted email solutions
* Be able to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and routers
* Experience of working in for a service provider or help desk role
* Minimum 4-5 years' experience in a Mac support role
* Industry standard qualifications or certifications desirable
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive a rate to c£275 a day
If you are an Mac engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Craig Carnell on (url removed) or phone NA
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)