|Job Ref:||204591381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
DevOps Engineer - Urbancode / uDeploy - Banking|
DevOps Engineer required by a leading financial services client based in the City of London on an initial 6 month contract paying up to £600 per day.
The DevOps Engineer will be working on a number of initiatives to implement Continuous Delivery from development into application environments. This will include supporting application teams in adopting continuous delivery practices and tools.
The DevOps Engineer must have the following:
- Significant recent experience working in DevOps environments for large blue chip companies
- Experience and strong knowledge of DevOps delivery practices, including Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Application Release Automation
- Experience and strong knowledge of DevOps tools including Urbancode / Udeploy, Jenkins, GIT and Nexus
- Experience Administering changes to Urbancode Deploy
- Experience building scripts using Ant or Maven
- Knowledge of other scripting languages such as JSON, Groovy, Bash or Perl
- Experience of Static Source Code Analysis using SonarQube or similar
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds