Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Engineering Team Leader job in Nationwide

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204591379
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Civil and Structural
Job Type:  Permanent
Country:  United Kingdom
City:  Nationwide
Salary:  £32000/annum + Overtime
23/10/2016 08:59
Job Title - Engineering Team Leader

Salary - £32,000

Shift - Monday - Friday (Apply online only)

Location - Coventry

The company

My client is the largest manufacturer in their industry and deal with a variety of different products which supply to a number of sectors such as supermarkets, hotels, cruise ships, restaurants and many more.

Last year they had a turnover of more than £90m and produced over 750 tonnes of their product a year!

The reason for Team Leader role is due to the fact my client is growing and has recently taken a larger order. They want to minimise downtime as much as possible and increase their PPM schedule.

The Role

My Client is currently hiring for an Engineering Team leader to help minimise breakdowns to a minimum.

As a successful Engineering Team Leader, you will be on the tools 40% of the time whilst covering the management side for the other 60%. Along with covering breakdowns and PPM's you will be required to delegate any tasks / job descriptions received from the engineering manager to the engineers. Hands off side you will be required to check all paperwork / logs, making sure all tasks are complete, ordering new parts etc.

Day one you will receive an induction to the company and machinery - after a month of going through the sites equipment and once you know the site you will then work off your own initiative as an Engineering Team Leader.

The Candidate

The right Engineering Team Leader will have the following skills and experience

* Fault Find on PLCs.
* Apprentice trained or equivalent (NVQ Level 3, BTEC, City & Guilds, etc).
* Have 2 or more years in the FMCG background
* Have 2 or more years in a team leader / supervisory role.

My client is looking for someone who is willing to dive in and get their hands dirty. If you come from a food background, I would be very keen on talking to you but I will not rule out people from a different industry. My Client will also put their engineers through training courses fully paid for!

Please get in touch if you need to and contact Danny on (Apply online only) or email
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software