|Job Ref:||204591376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
AN exciting opportunity for a Fabric Engineer / Technician to join a well established National FM Provider, working in the London on one of the most prestigious contract's across the South.|
* Carrying out day to day maintenance and minor repairs works.
* Support the operational needs of the Contract to optimise the management of all works.
* Reporting to the Service Deliver Manager or Account Manager.
* Delivering assigned works within the agreed time and to budget.
* Close out work orders.
* Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of all works, managing entry of cost information (time and materials).
The ideal candidate:
* Full driving license
* Flexible work ethic
* Must be willing to travel across various sites in London
* City and Guilds qualification related to role is desired
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
Company van will be provided
* 26 days holiday (buy/sell scheme)
* Private healthcare
* Life assurance scheme
* Flex pot
* Plus more