|Job Ref:||204591152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwood||Address:||Post Code:||SY12||Salary:||£16/hour On call||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician for a temporary to permanent contract in an NHS trust in Northwood, Middlesex.|
Being part of this team means that you will be responsible for, maintaining the operational status of the hospital and ensuring that all services remain available to the public.
- Attending to reactive electrical faults and breakdowns across the estate including lighting faults, alarm system failures and wiring issues
- Plant maintenance; air handling units and fan cool units
- Generator and emergency light testing
- Carry out installations of new equipment and services and test and inspect new work accordingly
- Maintenance and monitoring for BMS, IPS/UPS
- Fault finding and repairing from drawings and readings on Electrical Plant
- You will be a qualified Electrician City and Guilds 17th Edition or Equivalent
- MUST have Previous maintenance experience within the commercial sector AND NHS
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV or call Lucy on NA.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy