|Job Ref:||204591149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Our client based in LINCOLN are looking for an TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR to start as soon as possible, working full time Monday - Friday.|
Our client is the UK's only nationwide, independent specialist in print-related technology, they occupy a unique position at the centre of the industry, which gives them a pivotal role to play as the industry evolves. The purpose of this role is to answer and log break-fix jobs directly from customers, to solve approximately a quarter of these over the phone by providing technical information and coaching.
* Answering incoming calls as efficiently as possible, maintaining a friendly manner & using the correct Support Centre salutation
* Inputting customer requests for service visits onto the company's computer system, from telephone and e-mail requests
* Communicating effectively to acquire information from the customer, and assessing each call individually, prioritising the needs of the customer
* Offering technical assistance to our client's customers and resolving device issues over the phone
* Escalating necessary customer matters to the relevant Team Leaders
* Striving to exceed performance targets and personal development objectives
* Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as requested by Support Centre Management
* Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
* Previous experience in a call centre role or experience of fixing machines within the field
* Previous experience of an IT helpdesk or technical resolution role would be advantageous
* Strong customer service skills and be able to demonstrate excellent communication both written and verbal at all levels
* Proven organisational skills with good attention to detail using own initiative
* A high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* The ability to work as part of a team or alone
If you have experience in a IT Helpdesk Support based role, this may be perfect for you.
If you are interested, then please apply to submit your CV or call Ulandi Rocha.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy