|Job Ref:||204591210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum + Car + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Manging Quantity Surveyor - Tier One Main Contractor|
DQ Construction are currently seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor for a leading global tier one main contractor. The value of the projects ranges from £500,000 to £300,000. As a Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be reporting directly to the senior commercial manager and leading the commercial team of ten quantity surveyors and leading schemes/projects being the liaison between clients and sub-contractors.
Other key duties include:
• Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis to satisfy the requirements of the Commercial Manager / Managing Quantity Surveyor and any other reports which may be required.
• Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
• Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation
• Preparation of earned value calculations and detailed projected project outturn costs on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules
• Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
• Production and rigorous management of Early Warning Notices and associated registers.
• Preparation, negotiation and agreement of Compensation Events/variations, extension of time claims, etc.
The ideal candidate will come from a tier one main contractor background within the UK specialising in Civils/Heavy civils/Tunnelling/Rail/Power. You will also be degree qualified (RICS accredited degree), be MRICS or nearing completion of your APC in order to achieve MRICS status.
The basic salary will be up to £70,000 + Car + Package for the right candidate. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Stephanie at DQ Constrcutiom for a confidential discussion on your career