|Job Ref:||204591133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
A well-established building services consultancy is currently looking to bring a reputable Mechanical Design Engineer on board. With over 5 decades of exceptional building services experience this Building Magazine top 50 employer can offer the right candidate excellent career potential.|
The successful candidate will be offered the chance to work on award winning projects ranging from retail units to historic houses. We are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate experience doing similar work including undertaking design calculations relevant to the design of mechanical installations and working effectively in a team environment. The successful candidate will be expected to manage a busy work load - liaising with clients and contractors so proven experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established consultancy.
* Relevant qualifications ideally a degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering alongside proven experience within a similar environment.
* Experience of using relevant software such as Revit or Hevacomp.
* Your own transport would be beneficial.
* Generous salary up to £45,000 depending on experience and position offered.
* Competitive benefits package.
* Excellent professional development programme