|Job Ref:||204591089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
JOB TITLE: Workflow Analyst|
LOCATION: Warrington. Relocating to Salford Quays 2017
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job Description Summary
The Workflow Analyst will have the responsibility for creating, running and managing all collections activity in line with collections policy and strategy from early life collections through to debt recovery, write off and debt sale. You will also ensure that all the activity is progressed accurately and on a timely basis and manage the secure transfer of files between TT and third parties.
• This role requires a dynamic person who has the ability to adapt to changes in the day to day flow of collections activity.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure as daily call driver situations change.
• Create and manage customer contact campaigns including both inbound and outbound contact campaigns.
• Manage the two way flow of data and analyse to understand performance to drive the maximum customer contact.
• Work closely with third parties to understand performance of all contact medium, letters, calls, TTS and email contacts.
• Produce placement files for third party debt collection agencies, manage the transfer of update files for closures, queries and payments. Analysing responses to maximize placement strategy.
• Weekly and monthly reporting to understand DCA performance and benchmark across all DCA partners for both primary and secondary debt placement.
• Produce forecasts for placement, w/o and ultimately debt sale.
• Produce disconnection files in line with company policy.
• Work with the finance team to provide month end data.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience operating in a workflow/collections environment
• Experience of working in a high volume consumer market such as telecoms or credit card industry
• Analytical, detailed orientated individual with a head for data
• Ability to understand the sources of and drivers for the data and provide meaningful insight to stakeholders
• Commercial awareness
• Experience working with 3rd party partners
• Collaborative approach with a passion for process improvement
• Passion for understanding the needs of your customer and delivering their requirements
• Desirable to have ability with tools such as Access, Excel, SQL
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link