|Job Ref:||204591087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer |
£45,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
A small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London is now looking for a senior electrical design engineer to join their team of 12 engineers. Due to planned expansion you will be a UK based engineer carrying a minimum of 7 years design experience.
The chosen candidate will experience working on a range of projects within the high end residential, commercial and education sectors. Projects will vary in size and will give you the chance to lead a range of these at any one time. It is expected you will be an excellent communicator with clients and have a willingness to mentor junior engineers who are starting out in the industry.
* Minimum HNC in electrical engineering
* Minimum 7 years building services design experience
* Project experience covering High End Residential and commercial sectors
* Ability to run own projects and be client facing
* Willingness to mentor junior engineers
* UK Experience a must
* Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD (Revit desirable)
For more information or to apply please call Martin Bell on (Apply online only) or email with a current CV