|Job Ref:||204591041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Cullompton||Address:||Post Code:||EX15||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
IT Development Consultant |
Location: Cullompton, Devon EX15 1AA
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000, DOE
Benefits: Company Pension, Group Profit Share Scheme, Company Car (where applicable)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
BDS Solutions is a leading IT partner for NHS Trusts and healthcare organisations throughout the UK. The team at BDS Solutions delivers high quality IT consultancy and support services together with specialist products that enable its customers to maximise the potential of today's technologies.
With a team of highly skilled IT specialists, all of whom have NHS and public sector experience, BDS Solutions has been delivering services into health since 1994, and has become one of the industry's leading IT service providers.
As a highly respected Microsoft Gold Partner they offer a unique Technical career path providing exposure and training in the latest emerging technologies.
IT Development Consultant will be responsible for the following:-
CORE CONSULTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To deliver technical solutions and provide consultancy services and post implementation support to specification, budget and quality
• To demonstrate expertise and professionalism with customer contacts and partner organisations
• To undertake business and technical research and development in accordance with business objectives
• To engage all contract management and procurement procedures (ISO and PRINCE2) to ensure that services and solutions are delivered successfully to scope, budget and quality
• To provide the Customer with timely information regarding the status of active projects and associated support incidents in accordance with Company Service Level Agreements and Escalation Procedures
• To provide a timely and appropriate response to all customer enquiries
• To record all field activities and intelligence in an accurate and timely manner and to Company standards
• To oversee the full integration and support of new products and services, on customer site or in house
• To facilitate the internal handover of Customer projects to the BDS Solutions operations function (Service Desk)
• To positively promote BDS Solutions and Company products and services at all times
• Any of the duties deemed appropriate to the post, including travel as necessary
The person we are looking for...
We would like to hear from product specialists with the following skills:
• SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
• deployment, profiling, T-SQL and XML
• customer communication and documentation
• configuration management discipline
• exposure to directory, HR or identity management systems
• C# programming experience would be an advantage, especially on the web components ((url removed))
Applicants should also be educated to degree level and have at least one years' experience within a similar role
The company provides an excellent remuneration package, including pension, group profit sharing and a company car, where applicable.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to a success in this role, please click apply and upload your CV with a brief cover letter today!!
Keywords: Product Specialist, Product Consultant, SQL Server 2008, Configuration Management, C# Programming, T-SQL, XML, (url removed), Budget Control, Technical Research, IT Specialist, IT Consultancy