|Job Ref:||204591135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + +Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Estimator - Building Services|
£45-55k + benefits
Our client is a highly respected mechanical & electrical building services contractor. They have a history of installing bespoke a highly acclaimed services which spans over 50 years. Due to ongoing success they require the services of an Electrical Estimator who will work within an existing team and help continue this company mechanical and electrical inclusive building services offering. Our client will look to undertake tenders up to £5M in value operating across the South Midlands, Home Counties and North London areas.
This is an Electrical Estimator role with an established estimating team. You will be able demonstrate the ability to:
* Analyse electrical tender drawings, read performance specifications
* Prepare electrical estimates for time, cost, materials, schedule of rates and labour
* Liaise with clients, consultants and other personnel and formulate estimates and resolve issues;
* Prepare electrical estimates
* Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and subcontractors
* Meet the client(s) as necessary to discuss their requirements and advise accordingly
* Perform other duties as relating to both electrical estimating and project management.
Qualifications & Experience
You should be able to demonstrate good electrical estimating knowledge of lighting and power services together with a good level of computer skills and estimating software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move quickly in to a management role. Please click on the apply button to get further information