|Job Ref:||204591058||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum superb benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Java Developers (multiple roles) Bristol |
Exciting opportunities for Java Developers to join this fast growing Bristol based company
The successful Java Developers will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience with Java web-based technologies
* Core programming skills in enterprise technologies
* Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Understanding of automated unit testing
* Degree in computer science, scientific discipline or extensive, relevant experience
* To obtain the SC level of security clearance all candidates must have lived in the UK for the last five years.
You will also have some of the following desirable skills:
* Core Web Development (XHTML, CSS, User Interface Design)
* Development with Open Source Products e.g. DoJo, Alfresco, Joomla, MongoDB
* Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
* Web Services (WSDL, SOAP)
* Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow or JPA/Hibernate
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Continuous Integration
* Unified Modelling Language (UML)
* Maven/Ivy, Ant, Subversion
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent package. This really is a great opportunity for a superb company. If you are interested in the above role please email me your CV ASAP.
The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all candidates within three working days.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)