|Job Ref:||204590948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£20000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Our client is a data management software specialist based in Reading that was specially created for organisations that rely on volumes of complex data, and need to achieve results from data-related projects within predictable budgets and timescales.|
We are XL Graduate Placement Ltd and we specialise in graduate recruitment for businesses across the United Kingdom. We seek graduate jobs that are a mixture of short term or business improvement projects which are most likely to lead to permanent graduate positions.
The Graduate Role:
This is a permanent graduate position with a starting salary circa £20,000.
This is a Graduate IT Analyst Developer role based in Reading, Berkshire. You would be required to undertake the following tasks:
* To work with the Healthcare Product Development Manager to provide solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* To develop and test the health care products under the instructions of the Healthcare Product Development Manager
* To ensure that documentation is fully updated and compliant with the standards for each healthcare product.
* To provide pre-sales support to the Healthcare Product Development Manager
* To support and maintain the standards for development of the healthcare products
* To be able to provide support to the professional services team with use and customisation of the health care products (support calls)
* To be able to work on site with the professional services team as a temporary implementation consultant to support the business needs.
* To highlight to the Data Academy development team any bugs and enhancements that could support the growth of healthcare products and Data Academy.
* To test and peer review others development.
* To suggest and feedback any client requirements and improvements
* To occasionally provide a proof of concept
* To occasionally have to train our staff in the use of the products.
* To help design the interface of the Healthcare products.
* To assist in the build and testing process of the Healthcare products.
Graduate Skills requirement:
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in Computer Science, IT or related and have the following skills:
* Ideally one year's industrial placement undertaken as part of your degree
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008R2, 2012 & Greater
* Knowledge of normalisation Techniques
* Knowledge of de-normalisation Techniques
* Knowledge of T-SQL
* SSAS - awareness of key principles
* SSRS - awareness of key principles
* SSIS - awareness of key principles
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels and groups of staff on information and data related issues
* Methodical in approach, with effective problem solving ability
* Ability to interpret customer requirements and translate these into technical specifications as required
* Based from our office in Reading therefore must live within commuting distance - there will be flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week. Occasional travel to client sites may be required. Will ideally have a full clean driving licence
Please note that this graduate recruitment exercise is to identify a IT/ Computer Science Graduate for a permanent position based in Reading - all applicants will be expected to travel to this location for an interview and then each day of work.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this excellent graduate opportunity, then please apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact XL Graduate Placement for further details.
XL Graduate Placement is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
XL Graduate Placement is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)