|Job Ref:||204590944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shoreham-By-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Senior Quality Engineer |
£40k - £50k depending on experience + excellent benefits
Senior Quality Engineer to join growing engineering business in Sussex! Exciting new product being launched requires an experienced Senior Quality Engineer with a strong background in production and manufacturing. Coming from an aerospace, automotive or similar background is ideal.
The Senior Quality Engineer must ensure that the Quality Management System implemented supports the requirements of certifications. Required to be very proactive & review and implement quality processes to a high standard in preparation for company audits.
Key Responsibilities to include:
* Ensure the company achieves compliance to quality standards, ISO9001, ISO 14001 etc.
* Key contact for external certification bodies
* Responsible for the definition, implementation and maintenance of the QMS
* Responsible for the maintenance and development of the Internal Audit System
* Audit planning, including completion of audits to schedule
* Drive continuous improvement activities working with heads of departments to achieve specific goals
Qualifications & Experience
* Qualified to Lead Auditor standard (ISO9001/14001) preferred
* Comprehensive knowledge of ISO9002 procedures and ISO14001 procedures
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles or similar methodology
* Methodical and organised approach
* Ability to communicate instructions to engineers
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Ability to manage conflict in a fair and an appropriate manner
The client offer great benefits including pension, BUPA, life insurance and good flexible working hours