|Job Ref:||204590934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:46|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a leading housing developer in Dorset.|
This role is responsible for overseeing two projects with health and safety, subcontractor control and consultant control to maintain a programme for plot completions. Application and coordination of utilities an all relevant sectional agreements to ensure compliance with all statutory authorities, building control, new build warranty providers.
Other duties include:
* Contractual, Commercial and Operational responsibility for projects
* Managing several projects running concurrently
* Management of Site Number 1
* Design Management
* Ensuring all works carried to programme and budget
* Chairing Site Meetings
* Authority Liaison
* NHBC liaison
* Promoting and enforcing Health & Safety
* Order of White Collar staff
The ideal candidate will hold a valid SMSTS, Scaffold Awareness, First Aid and preferably CSCS with temporary works qualification.
In return my client offers a competitive package along with work/life balance and ongoing training.