|Job Ref:||204590797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
One of my valued clients is currently seeking a ServiceNow lead to further enhance their position as a leading ServiceNow provider. This role will see you play an integral role in the delivery of service management solutions to end user clients. You will be the lead ITSM consultant on various ServiceNow and ITSM projects to ensure overall delivery of technical implementations.|
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Day to day management of project teams, to include but not limited to
1 Ensuring availability, service coverage and identify resourcing gaps
2 Mentoring and supporting junior consultants, providing technical guidance and wider consulting skills.
* Technical involvement in areas of expertise in complicated or escalated customer issues.
* Working with the Solutions Manager and Account Manager when necessary in pre-sales activity for the account. Capture and understand customer requirements through formal workshop and provide best practise guidance.
* Provide technical expertise throughout the lifecycle of project delivery, to include but not limited to:
1 Leading workshops and supporting pre sales with the customer Q&A initially
2 Ensuring the project is delivered as designed.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Hold a degree such as engineering or computer science, or equivalent professional experience.
* Have experience in designing workflow and ITSM processes
* Have experience in gathering requirements and managing workshops
* Have experience in engaging with clients at all levels.
* Have previous success in leading a team and delivering against targets
To be considered for the role you must also hold the following qualifications:
* ServiceNow Administration
* ITIL v3
This a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that has a presence not only in the UK but who also operate on a global scale