|Job Ref:||204590794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
IT Service Desk - Cisco/CCNA/2nd line support/Routing/Switching|
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client located near High Wycombe, who require an IT Service Desk Support Analyst, that has previous experience of working within a Cisco help desk environment. This role involves working a '4 on 4 off' shift pattern, on a 24/7 basis (days/nights/weekends), 12 hour shifts (7am/7pm).
In return for your skills, our client can offer fully funded training and development (Cisco qualifications), company incentives, bonus and great career progression.
Due to the level of this role, it would be suitable for a recent graduate and someone in the early stages of their career.
* Existing networking and security skills and be able to analyse Cisco Support calls raised, then troubleshoot issues where possible
* Providing 1st and 2nd line troubleshooting on Cisco related issues
* Good general Cisco networking support experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Logical approach with ability to multi-task
Typical Qualifications / Experience required:
* CCNA / Cisco Certified Network Associate (R&S)
* Practical experience of router and switch configuration
* Good Cisco software and hardware troubleshooting skills
* Ideally three years of IT industry experience, preferably in a Cisco focused role
* CCNA / Cisco Certified Network Associate (Collaboration)
* Cisco LAN switch configuration
* Experience with Cisco ASA, security products, CUCM, Wireless
* Previous shift experience
In return for your experience, you will be offered a competitive basic salary, with an uplift for shift allowance, as well as excellent company benefits and fantastic career development opportunities.
In order to be considered for the role, please send your most recent CV and your application will be considered.
IT Service Desk - Cisco/CCNA/2nd line support/Routing/Switching
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy