|Job Ref:||204590714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum benerfits package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:09|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established and highly respected building contractor based in the Oxford area.|
They currently have vacancies for site managers as their business grows.
The majority of their work is on educational projects, although they also complete other commercial and some residential builds and refurbishments. The right candidate will have a minimum of five years experience as a site manager (no.1) for a main contractor and will have worked on commercial or residential projects of at least £3m, up to £30m ideally.
Successful applicants will have:
* Experience of end-to-end construction; from site set-up to snagging and handover.
* Previously managed teams of sub-contractors successfully.
* Chaired meetings of clients, architects and sub-contractors.
* An excellent track record in health and safety.
* Industry recognised qualifications or have come from a trades background.
* A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid tickets.
In exchange they offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package, along with the chance to be involved in exciting, modern and historic construction. You would have the opportunity to work in an environment where quality of work is the number one priority and all projects are completed to a high standard, with pride