|Job Ref:||204590696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Legal IT Trainer |
iTrain Direct Ltd is committed to provide learners with the highest quality IT and legal industry training, irrespective of their background, skills or experience. All of our trainers have extensive experience, both working and delivering training in the legal sector, to ensure that learners receive the very best learning experience.
Unlike other training providers, we only deliver training and support, so clients can be assured that we will be completely committed to their project. We specialise in on-site classroom and one-to-one training, ensuring that the experience is tailored to the needs of our clients` businesses. We can even work with their existing trainers to increase their skills.
Position: Legal IT Trainer
Location: Home Based with UK Travel
Job type: Contract
Salary: £Competitive Daily Rate + Expenses
We are seeking an experienced IT / Software Trainer who has previously trained within the legal sector. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing legal training business, helping them fulfil training contracts for law firms around the UK.
iTrain are looking for a professional individual, who will provide training to our clients on how to efficiently use and make the most out of a variety of legal and IT systems, such a Microsoft Office and Skype for Business, as well as induction and skills training.
- Working with clients across the UK to setup and deliver training on their internal systems on a one-to-one, classroom, Skype for Business and workshop basis
- Supporting clients to successfully utilise their internal IT systems
- Providing training and ongoing remote support to clients
- Performing basic troubleshooting when software is not operational
- Proactively engaging with clients to promote their internal software
- Providing internal training to staff
- Creating and working on training materials and documentation, if required, although you will normally be provided with full training delivery materials and resources
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering IT training in a legal environment.
- Excellent presentation and rapport building skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good written skills to support the production of documentation and online information
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong familiarity of IT
- Highly organised, methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge law and legal operations as well as legal case and matter management systems
- A full driving licence and own car
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable understanding of key Service Management concepts (i.e. ITIL Foundation Certificate)
- Remote secure access platforms including Citrix, VPN, etc.
- Solid Windows platform knowledge including XP, Windows 7, 2010 and newer
- Experience with Document Management Systems - especially Interwoven 8.2 - 8.5
- Experience in iManage and / or other legal case management systems, such as VisualFiles, will be a distinct advantage
You may have experience of the following: Legal Training, IT Legal Trainer, Legal Case Management, iManage, VisualFiles, DocXtools, ProxyMaster, SpeechExec, ChangePro, DcosCorp, BlackBerry, Document Management, IT Training, Remote Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications