|Job Ref:||204590689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£9 - £13/hour + Overtime available||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:27|
We are looking for experienced MIG and TIG welders for various contracts in the Greater Manchester area.|
• Working in our Production team you will be responsible for manufacturing a range of standard and non-standard products to drawing, on time and to a high standard of work.
• Some site work at our customer's premises may be required from time to time.
• You should be willing to undertake paid overtime work as required.
• TIG or MIG welding, stainless steel, structural steel and mild steel.
• Reading engineering drawings.
• Cutting, shaping, bending and forming stainless steel and mild steel including square to round and conical development.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
• Ability to work at our customer's sites as required.
• Experience in manufacturing for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
• Experience in fabrication/welding rigidized and perforated materials.
• MIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
• MMA (Stick) Welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
• Salary - competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience.
• Location - Various areas in Greater Manchester.
• Hours - 39 hours per week minimum.
• Benefits - 28 days holiday and contributory pension scheme.
• A fabrication/welding competency test will be carried out as part of the interview process.
If you are looking for new contract or permanent work, please Apply Now and we will arrange interviews and/or weld tests