|Job Ref:||204590661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£NEG Competitive rates||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
A global Medical Device organisation is seeking a Mould Setter Operator within the Swindon area on a permanent basis. A leading innovator in injection- and infusion-based drug delivery since 1906.|
Reporting to the shift team leader, responsible for set-up and efficient running of moulds, moulding machines and require meet the quality standards and production targets.
* Optimising quality and quantity of production within the Mould Shop
* Ensuring that the required quality and quantity of product is produced
* Helping Setters and Team leaders with the mounting of moulds and the setting of ancillary equipment, whenever necessary
* Performing quality and gauge checks as required
* Performing first off checks using the gauges & drawings provided
* Fully document trials, validations, process conditions, etc. when involved, and work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills
* Numerate and literate
* Able to read basic component drawings
* Use measuring equipment
The Mould Setter Operator will be required to work as a 3 on 3 off shift pattern working 10:00 - 22:00. The company are able to offer an extremely competitive rate and excellent benefits.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions